At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Ultra modern interior
- Character thick stone walls
- Short breaks (min 3 nights)
- 1 of 4 luxury cottages
- Group bookings
About The Dairy Cottage
One of four luxury stone cottage renovations on the Lancashire/ Yorkshire border, The Dairy at Bacup near Hebden Bridge is beautifully presented with an ultra modern interior throughout. Accommodating 4 adults and 2 children with ease, this spacious two bedroom cottage is surrounded by spectacular Pennine Moorland. The bustling market town of Hebden Bridge is just a few minutes' drive away and Bronte Country is right on your doorstep.
Book The Dairy individually or together with our other cottages to accommodate larger groups. Short breaks, minimum 3 nights, are available and all heating and constant hot water is inclusive in the price.
- Stylish and spacious ground floor open plan living space.
- Living area with comfortable leather sofa seating, TV, DVD and CD players.
- Dining area adjacent with seating for six.
- Fully fitted large modern kitchen featuring a dishwasher, microwave, full cooker/ hob and all essential kitchen pots, pans and accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Two bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Master king-size double with contemporary chrome bed plus a cosy children's den area in the eaves.
- Twin bedroom with 2 full sized twin beds.
- Spacious en-suite power shower to the master bedroom.
- Main bathroom with a bath, shower, wc and wash basin.
Other Things to Note
- Underfloor heating on both floors.
- Children welcome.
- Non-smoking throughout.
- Beds are freshly made up ready for arrival.
- Bed linen, duvets, pillows and towels are all provided.
- Heating and constant hot water are included in booking price.
- Starter essentials provided - cleaning materials, tea, coffee, fresh milk and sugar.
- WiFi internet access available.
Short breaks are available, minimum 3 nights. Discounts apply for under occupancy. Book The Dairy individually or together with our three other cottages - The Lodge (Sleeps 4), Parrock Lumb Farm (Sleeps 6) and The Shippon (Sleeps 6) - to accommodate larger groups and gatherings. Book direct online or please do call us for more information on availability and pricing.
Check-in is from 4pm to 9pm and check-out is by 10.30am (early check-in and late check-out are available by request).
Around and About
The Dairy is ideally placed for exploring the Rossendale Valley, the Lancashire/ Yorkshire Pennines and Bronte Country. A wide choice of walking, cycling and horse riding trails surround Parrock Lumb Cottages and we're just a stone's throw from Hebden Bridge and Haworth.
Local attractions include the East Lancashire Steam Railway, the Helmshore Textile Museum and Rossendale Ski Slope.
- By car, follow the A681 (Todmorden Road) to Bacup centre.
- Uphill out of Bacup centre for 1.2 miles, past The Crown pub located on the right side of the road, continuing on past the Flowers Inn also on the right hand side.
- At Sharneyford, you will see the school located on the left hand side along with a small row of terraced properties.
- The lane leading to Parrock Lumb Cottages is on your left located between two stone houses.
- A cattle grid is at the entrance. Follow the lane and the first cottage you arrive at is The Lodge on the left.
- Continue on and you will see our other 3 cottages including The Shippon plus the main courtyard.
- Welcome, you've arrived at Parrock Lumb Cottages.