At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bath/ shower
- Views of Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Beautiful 15th century features
About this Holiday Cottage
Situated one mile from Abergavenny, Sugar Loaf Farmhouse is a characterful and ancient farmhouse which dates back to the 1480's. Enjoy wonderful walks straight from the doorstep and dine at an excellent choice of Gastro pubs and restaurants closeby. The surrounding area is also ideal for cycling and there are plenty of local events and festivals throughout the year.
- 'Film set parlour' with great oak screen, stone fireplace with large stone lintel over, oak beams, comfortable sofas and Freeview TV
- Second smaller sitting room or snug with additional seating, a TV, CD player, iPod dock and games
- Office/ writing room with large oak desk and Wi-Fi service
- Charming kitchen with quarry tiled floor, 'duck egg blue' electric Aga, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge with freezer compartment and microwave
- Long dining table and wall mounted TV
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- One double bedroom
- Twin bedroom with two large single beds
- King size bedroom with views towards Sugar Loaf Mountain
- Beautifully fitted bathroom with large electric shower, separate bath, WC and hand basin
- New cloakroom with WC and hand basin
There is a large enclosed garden with fabulous valley views, outdoor furniture, bike storage and parking.
Other Things to Note
The rental charge includes linen, towels, electricity, oil central heating and logs for the wood burner. A cot and high chair can be provided.
The property is available for both short breaks and week long holidays. Two pets are welcome at a charge of £20 each per stay.