At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Free WiFi & Sky HD TV
- Central Heswall location
- 14 golf courses nearby
- Cosy furnished patio
- Welcome pack on arrival
About Sunnydale Lodge
Sunnydale Lodge in Heswall on the Wirral offers self-contained AA 4 Star accommodation with a private front door entrance and ground floor living space appointed to an exceptionally high standard. The property is newly built with free WiFi internet access and Sky HD TV included. Over 14 golf courses and 3 driving ranges are nearby including Heswell Golf Course and Royal Liverpool at Hoylake. Heswall's fine selection of award-winning restaurants, inns, coffee shops and wine bars are just a short stroll away.
- A real 'home from home', Sunnydale Lodge features stylish all ground floor living space with vaulted ceilings.
- The sitting room with contemporary wooden flooring includes comfortable sofa seating, Sky HD TV, a dining area for two and free WiFi inclusive.
- The fully fitted kitchen contains all modern appliances including a microwave, an oven and hob, a fridge, washer/dryer and essential crockery and utensils.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- A double bedroom has stunning soft furnishings and includes ample storage space, a hair dryer and a TV.
- Bed linen is included.
- The bathroom is a superb modern wet room style shower with a shaver point, fluffy soft towels and fine toiletries.
A cosy patio area is to the rear of the building, with a table and chairs, ideal for dining al fresco in the summer months.
Other Things to Note
Strictly no smoking please. Unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets. Free WiFi internet access is included.
Off road parking is available to the front of the building.
Please contact the owner directly for full availability - there may be last minute special offers and deals.
Sunnydale Lodge is ideal for short, medium or long-stays. Single night bookings are welcome.
Around and About
- Heswall is a fabulous base on The Wirral with a large number of first class restaurants, coffee shops and bars.
- Miles of estuary walks and cycle trails feature in the local area.
- There are 14 golf courses and 3 driving ranges nearby including iconic Royal Liverpool at Hoylake.
- Take a tour of the Lady Lever Art Gallery and Port Sunlight Museum.
- Chester Zoo, The Blue Planet Aquarium and Cheshire Oaks designer outlet village (20 minute drive) are all a short drive away.
- Regular bus services run from Heswall bus station to Chester and Liverpool.
- West Kirkby's beach and great windsurfing, plus the off shore Hilbre Islands in the Dee Estuary are all nearby.
- Restaurants we highly recommend in the Heswall area include Gusto, The Devon Doorway and Burnt Truffle.