At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms
- 1 bathroom
- Free WiFi
- BBQ area
- Close to local amenities
- Private parking
- Within the grounds of a riding centre
- Pubs nearby
About this Holiday Cottage
This charming cottage is situated in the grounds of a riding centre, and is the ideal retreat for horse riders bringing their own horses or ponies on holiday.
- The interior is furnished to a high standard, decorated with homely neutral colours and comfortable furnishings, providing the ultimate home from home accommodation.
- Large seating and dining area with a TV and WiFi.
- The kitchen is well equipped with all essential modern appliances you may need to use during your stay, including an oven, hob, kettle and toaster.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Upstairs - 2 twin bedrooms and 1 open plan bedroom (large rooms can also accommodate an extra bed if required).
- In two of the bedrooms there is space for a cot or extra bed, however please get in touch to discuss your needs if there are extra people in your party.
- Downstairs walk-in wet room and also toilets. Washing facilities are on both floors.
The garden at this cottage is ideal for al fresco dining, with a lawn area which has a picnic bench for meals outside and a BBQ.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Free WiFi.
- Well behaved pets are welcome by prior arrangement, for a small extra charge.
- There is secure parking for cars and horseboxes.
- Stabling for visiting horses is available onsite.
- Family friendly self-catering accommodation in a superb Barn conversion.
- Rural location close to the beach.
- Barbecue, picnic tables and a garden area.
Please enquire directly for full availability and the best prices - there may be special offers and last minute breaks.
Around and About
- IDEAL FOR WALKERS, BIRD WATCHERS, COUNTRY LOVERS, CYCLISTS, HORSE RIDERS.
- You can walk or ride for miles and miles without seeing vehicles, just unique countryside and the most amazing shore lines.
- Situated on the Heritage Coast in Easington close to the Spurn Peninsula between the North Sea and the Humber Estuary, 10 minutes' walk to the nearest pub, 10 minutes' drive from more pubs and superb places to eat, and 20 minutes' drive from the nearest supermarket.
- HULL CITY OF CULTURE – not to be missed 40 minutes' drive back into the city, browse the Hull City of Culture website to see what is happening during your visit.
- Also in the area – close to the Coastal path, YWT Visitor Centre, Hornsea Freeport Outlet Shopping and the seaside towns of Bridlington and Withernsea, and much more.