At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Courtyard garden
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Short breaks - minimum 2 nights
- Cot & highchair available
- Quay & town nearby
About Old Tavern Holiday Home
Tastefully furnished in a contemporary style, Old Tavern in Poole, a former local tavern, is only a few minutes' walk from the quayside and town centre. This modern family friendly town house offers living space across three floors and includes a courtyard garden and private parking for one car. Pets are permitted and WiFi internet access is included. The Old Tavern is also available for short breaks, minimum 2 night stays.
- Light and airy lounge, fully fitted modern kitchen and dining area.
- Lounge with contemporary sofa and armchair seating, flat-screen 50" Smart TV with Freeview, WiFi and Blu Ray DVD player.
- Fitted kitchen with a microwave, washing machine, oven and hob and an integrated fridge-freezer.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Stairs up to the first floor and two double bedrooms.
- Additional stairs up to an attic bedroom, a double bedroom with extra sleeping space available on a pull out sofa bed.
- Family bathroom containing a bath, a separate shower, wash basin and wc.
- Off road parking for one car located to the side of the property.
- Enclosed rear courtyard garden with artificial lawn area, paved patio and outdoor furniture.
Other Things to Note
- Non-smoking throughout.
- Pets allowed.
- Children welcome - travel cot and highchair available.
- Internet grocery orders can be organised prior to your arrival.
- Bed linen, bath and beach towels included in booking.
- Hairdryers provided.
- Central heating.
Changeover for weekly bookings is usually Saturday to Saturday during peak season. Short breaks are available - minimum 2 night stays.
Around and About
- Poole Quay and town centre are within easy walking distance.
- Watersports, beaches and boat trips to Brownsea Island are nearby.