At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Landscaped garden & deck
- Wheelchair access
- Two dogs welcome
- Complimentary boat ride
- Short breaks off peak
About Chesil Walk Holiday Home
A pet friendly modern holiday home situated just behind Chesil Beach, Chesil Walk in Weymouth is perfect for family holidays on the Dorset Coast. Stylishly decorated throughout in cool blues and greens, this fully equipped property includes WiFi internet access, an enclosed rear garden and off road parking. The town centre is only a short walk away, and The National Sailing Academy just a 5 minute drive.
Your stay also includes a complimentary boat ride from Weymouth harbour - full details of which you'll receive on arrival.
- Recently redecorated and carpeted, living space is appointed to a high standard.
- Lounge/ diner with flat-screen TV, DVD player and ample comfortable seating.
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with washing machine, tumble dryer, a dishwasher and all essential kitchen accessories.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - with a double bed.
- Bedroom 2 - also with a double bed.
- Bedroom 3 - with a single bed.
- Bathroom with a bath and shower over, wc and a wash basin.
- Landscaped garden with deck and outdoor furniture to the rear.
- Off road double length parking for two cars.
- Space is available in the back garden for a small boat and a trailor - please enquire for more information.
Other Things to Note
- Two dogs welcome.
- WiFi internet access.
- Gas central heating.
- Cot and highchair available - please bring along your own cot linen.
- The holiday home is wheelchair friendly but has no stair lift.
- Ramp access to front door.
- Extra wide downstairs doors affording wheelchair access.
Changeover day is a Saturday and short breaks are available off peak.
Around and About
Chesil Beach is within walking distance and The National Sailing Academy is only a 5 minute drive away. The coast path is nearby and Weymouth town centre and award-winning sandy beach are within 2 miles.