At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Garden and patio
- Views of chalk etching
- Pubs within walking distance
- Large family groups
About Whitehorse Vista
Nestling on the outskirts of Weymouth, Whitehorse Vista is only a 5 minute stroll from Sutton Poyntz village and has glorious views towards the iconic white chalk etching of King George III. Weymouth's sandy beach and harbour are only a 5 minute drive away and the Jurassic Coast with spectacular coastal features including Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove are within easy reach. Spacious Whitehorse Vista sleeping 8 is perfect for large family groups and pets are welcome too! The village duck pond and The Spring Head inn with a large garden and great food and drink is a short walk away.
- Spacious lounge with patio doors out to the garden and a dining room attached.
- Fully fitted large kitchen breakfast room just 1 step down with a fridge, freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher.
- A second lounge.
- Large flat-screen TVs, DVD players.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Bedroom 1 - with a double bed. (Ground floor)
- Cloakroom containing a wc and wash basin. (Ground floor).
- Stairs up to the first floor and Bedroom 2 with a double bed and en-suite with bath and rinse attachment, a wash basin and wc.
- Bedroom 3 sleeping 2 with bunk beds - the top is a single bed and the bottom a double.
- Bedroom 4 - a twin with 2 single beds and an en-suite shower with wash basin and wc.
- Main family bathroom with a bath, wash basin and wc.
- Separate utility area in the garage.
- Garden with a patio and steps leading to a lawned area.
- Garden furniture included.
- Please be aware the garden is maintained by gardeners at various times.
- Off road parking for 3 medium sized cars.
Other Things to Note
- Cot included.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- WiFi internet access.
- Gas central heating.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday.
Around and About
- Sutton Poyntz village inns, a Spar shop and the village duck pond are within walking distance.
- The beautiful Jurassic Coast is on your doorstep - coastal gems such as Durdle Door and Lulworth Cove are within easy reach.