About this Property
Cosy and stylish cottage for 2 surrounded by woodland and rolling hills with superb local pub and restaurant a short walk away. Ideal for a romantic break for 2 and only 20 minutes from Cardiff. With the Brecon Beacons National park and the Glamorgan Heritage Coast all a short drive away this is a superb location to enjoy all the area has to offer.
Open plan kitchen lounge and dining room. Fully fitted kitchen with full size fridge and freezer, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. The dining table can sit 4 and living area has a comfy L shaped sofa with TV, Freeview and DVD. Single sofa bed on request - suitable for children only.
Master Bedroom double bed with cupboard, wardrobes and velux ceiling window.
Master bathroom – stylish wet-room / bathroom with walk in shower wc and sink.
**Please note the maximum number of individuals that the cottage can accomodate is 2**
There is front terrace area with table and chairs and there are plenty of open spaces with the 50 acres to be enjoyed.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes a selection of local Welsh produce.
- Ground floor property with disabled access and walk in shower.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- A selection of books , games and dvd’s are on had.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tabs, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.
- No smoking inside and no pets.
- Direct bus to Cardiff runs from only 1 mile away from the property. Local taxi and mini bus firm also available if required.