About this Property
Only a short drive from Laugharne this St Clears self catering cottage is superbly located with attractions such as Folly Farm, Oakwood, Blue Lagoon Water-park and the excellent beaches of Pendine, Amroth and Tenby all only a short drive away. It is the perfect base to explore all that West Wales and Pembrokeshire has to offer.
Large open plan lounge, dining and kitchen area with sofas to sit 5. TV with dvd and sky freeview. Dining table with seating for 4. Kitchen includes microwave, electric oven and fridge. Double sofa bed can sleep an additional 2 in this area.
Large double bedroom with cupboard and Velux window above bed providing plenty of light.
Bathroom includes sink, wc, bath and shower over bath.
Utility room houses washing machine and storage space.
Gallery bedroom, mezzanine style ‘cwtch’ area has a double bed and is accessed via steep stairs in lounge.
Small garden area with table and chairs that is private during summer months when foliage is in full bloom.
- Welcome pack provided with local produce.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided. Guests are requested to bring their own towels for beach use.
- Heating (electric heaters) and electricity included
- Cot and highchair are available on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Free Wi-fi available
- The following items are all provided at the cottage: Kitchen: tea, coffee, sugar and pint of milk. Washing up liquid, and kitchen roll. Foil, cling film, bin bags and condiments. Bathroom: 2 toilet rolls
- Off-road parking.
- No smoking or pets.
- Cottage is accessed via flight of steps