About this Property
Crud y Deryn provides stylish, idyllic and pet friendly accommodation for two in a new barn conversion. In a quiet yet accessible location within 5 miles of Bala’s famous lake and popular tourist attractions, Crud y Deryn provides a perfect base for relaxing holidays and short breaks for couples. Enjoy watersports, walking, exploring beautiful Welsh market towns, steam train and canal rides, plenty of good restaurants and much more.
Kitchen/diner and lounge area – this newly converted barn has retained many of its original beams and features.
The kitchen/diner has slate flooring, light modern fitted kitchen units with built in fridge with freezer compartment, microwave and cooker. The dining table seats three and there is additional relaxed seating for reading or watching television.
Modern illuminated oak stairs lead to the first floor and an open plan bedroom which is light and airy with high ceilings. The room benefits from solid oak flooring and doors together with traditional beams. There are side cabinets on both sides of the double bed and the additional benefit of a television.
A fully tiled en-suite bathroom with an over bath shower, toilet, sink and heated towel rail.
As a cottage that provides holidays and short breaks for couples, there is also a lovely garden to relax and enjoy the calming countryside views. Situated at the back of the property, this is an enclosed garden area with patio furniture.
- Crud y Deryn is one of two semi-detached cottages and is next to Beudy'r Cwm which sleeps 4. This would, if required, provide accommodation for 6 guests in total.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided.
- Heating and electricity included.
- Dog welcome – 1 small dog. An additional charge of £10 payable on arrival
- Wi-fi provided but limited and only suitable for browsing
- Cot, high chair and stair gate provided on request.
- Washing machine and tumble dryer available in outside building (shared with cottage next door). £1 per hour wash and £1 per half hour dry.
- Short breaks for couples available all year round
- Parking spaces outside the cottage.