About this Property
If you’re looking for stunning and secluded holiday accommodation in North Wales countryside, Hafan Hiraethog cottage is the place for you. Its rural setting offers a blissful retreat with ever-changing views and no light pollution. Located within its own enclosed garden and surrounded by agricultural land, it enjoys great views in all directions.
Only 6 miles to the historic town of Denbigh and to Llyn Brenig Lake and Visitor Centre which offers cycling, fly fishing and walking. Set in unspoilt countryside with a wealth of cultural and leisure activities on the doorstep and just 12 miles from the coast, the cottage offers an ideal holiday destination.
This 5 star holiday accommodation in North Wales offers a contemporary oak conservatory with large windows enjoying fantastic views of the Clwydian Mountains and countryside. Cane furniture and stunning exposed stone walls.
Kitchen/diner – Open plan extremely well equipped contemporary kitchen/diner with beams and French doors allowing access to the garden. Attractive breakfast bar and stools and seating for six in total comfort. Dishwasher, fridge-freezer and washing machine included. The three windows and French doors make this room extremely light and airy. All blinds, curtains and light fittings coordinate perfectly. The room has a flat screen television with DVD player and a selection of DVDs for guests.
Lounge – Comfortable sitting area with feature large stone fireplace and multi-fuel stove. Comfortable sofas ensure that this is a perfect room for relaxing with a glass of wine in front of a cosy fire.
Bedroom 1 – Double bedroom with metal traditional effect bed and coordinating furniture and fabrics. The room is full of character and style.
Shower/utility room with sink, washing machine and laundry facilities, toilet and shower/wet room.
Feature stained glass window on stairs overlooking garden
Bedroom 2 – Double bedroom which is modern and stylish with white furniture and coordinating bedding and curtains.
Bedroom 3 – Twin room, again with coordinating fittings and furnishings
Bathroom – Attractive tiled bathroom with shower over centre of bath, toilet, washbasin and heated towel rail.
Large enclosed garden with patio furniture, BBQ and Gazebo. Garden comprises of lawn, landscaped area, hard-standing patio and play area with indoor and outdoor toys.
- Heating and electricity included and logs provided free of charge. Coal charged at £8.00 per bag
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Travel cot and high chair provided on request. Please bring your own cot bedding.
- Parking for unlimited number of cars
- Ground floor double bedroom and wet room may be suitable for less mobile guests
- All furniture and soft furnishings have been carefully selected to offer a luxurious feel throughout the property
- No pets or smoking inside the cottage
- This stunning holiday accommodation in North Wales enjoys views that are forever changing with the seasons and no light pollution – perfect for star-gazing.
- No wi-fi so an ideal location to escape from day to day life