About this Property
If relaxing in a private and peaceful hot tub surrounded by magnificent, panoramic scenery is your idea of a luxury holiday, you have found your perfect retreat. This beautiful semi-detached holiday cottage with hot tub enjoys stunning views of the Mid Wales countryside from all windows and from its spacious garden. Newly renovated, it offers a perfect blend of original, antique and contemporary characteristics, along with a warm Welsh welcome and a holiday to remember.
The ground floor is open plan with lots of windows that produce a welcoming and airy feel.
The front entry porch leads to an L shaped central dining hall and adjoining sitting room. This dining area has an oak drop leaf table with oak chairs and a bench, which comfortably seats 6.
The kitchen is accessed directly from the dining area. Light floods into this lovely oak kitchen from two large leaded windows above the sink area, which take in the commanding country views from the front garden of the house. Fully equipped with all black appliances including a microwave, washing machine and a full size fridge/freezer. There is also an opening oak hatch from the kitchen to the sitting area, offering ease of access for that special coffee or tea.
A brick wall, oak beams, and an inglenook with a log burner is located in this cosy sitting room and offers a glimpse of historical character. Relax in the comfortable chairs and leather sofa while watching TV/DVD or listening to the stereo. Take in the spectacular views through the glass french doors in the dining hall which lead outside to the patio and hot tub.
The 2nd level of this holiday cottage with hot tub has oak laminate flooring in the hall and bedrooms, with slate effect flooring in the bathroom. The bathroom is nicely sized with a bathtub and separate shower.
Bedroom 1: Double french bed, oak dressing table, bedside cabinet with mirror above and a double wardrobe.
Bedroom 2: Double brass bed, pine dressing table, bedside table and standard floor lamp on other side of bed, and a built-in wardrobe.
Bedroom 3: Double oak panelled bed, dressing table with swing mirror (velux window above to give good light), bedside cabinet, large mirror on wall, double wardrobe and scatter rug.
A wooden gate accessed from a quiet country lane leads into an enclosed garden area to the front and side of the property. The front garden is nicely landscaped with gravel, raised flower beds, and benches to sit and take in the views.
The side garden has a paved patio area accessible from the front garden and from the dining hall through glass French doors. The patio table and chairs overlook a lawn area with flower beds and beautiful countryside views. A flagstone and gravel path leads to a raised wood deck with an inset hot tub. Three Victorian lamp posts light the areas for you to enjoy the garden in the evening.
- Home-made cake to welcome you on arrival
- Bed linen (duvets), towels and 2 hairdryers provided
- Electric heating and electricity included. One basket of complimentary logs also provided for the log burner. Additional logs are available at £5 per basket load.
- The 2 car parking pad is located directly outside the entrance to the front garden.
- Cot and high chair available on request
- Pets - 1 dog allowed
- Beautiful holiday cottage with hot tub available for unlimited use
- No smoking
- Milk, tea, coffee, salt and pepper provided at the cottage
- Local alternative healing and relaxation services can be arranged at the cottage on request
- Hand-made ladies accessories studio can be held at the cottage, also by previous arrangement.
- If you wish to take advantage of any of these additional services, please request this prior to arrival. This can either be done at the time of booking or at a later date.