About this Property
If you’re looking for a peaceful, tranquil setting surrounded by mountain scenery, Maesmor holiday cottage, Snowdonia National Park offers the perfect retreat. This detached cottage is located in a small rural hamlet and boasts a large private garden. Enjoy the scenic views along mountain roads and absorb the fresh air along mountain and countryside walks. Visit Lake Vyrnwy and Wales' largest natural lake (Llyn Tegid) for watersports, lakeside cycling and much more. This is the Gateway to Snowdonia National Park, near the source of the beautiful Dyfi River and valley.
Spacious and modern sun / garden room with stunning and wide views across the Dyfi Valley, finished to a high specification. Room includes two large sofas, sound system and bookshelf. Slate flooring throughout.
Snug sitting room full of character including original wood panelling and beams. Open fireplace (or electric fire stove on request). Modern comforts include two contemporary sofas, high-definition freeview TV and DVD player. Slate flooring.
The third living room is a tranquil and cosy parlour with a period fireplace feature, and wooden flooring. Comfortable seating, table and chairs.
Contemporary kitchen fully equipped with electric oven/hob, microwave and dishwasher. Separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer, small freezer and Belfast sink. Slate flooring throughout.
Dining room sits six adults comfortably. Room has original features including cast iron bread oven and period beams. Slate floor and wonderful views across the Dyfi Valley.
Shower room with large walk-in shower, fitted basin and toilet. Slate flooring and a heated towel rail.
Light double bedroom with yellow accents featuring a wooden bed and chest of drawers. Wardrobe hanging space and bed-side tables/lamps.
Second double bedroom with grey and turquoise accents featuring a cast-iron fireplace and bed. Art deco wardrobe and dressing table along with bed-side tables and lamps.
Light twin bedroom with green and pink accents featuring a pine wardrobe and bed-side drawer unit/lamps. Room has views over the garden, and across the Dyfi Valley, to the rear of the property.
Spacious period bathroom with over-bath shower, fitted washbasin and toilet. View over fields to the rear of the cottage, across the Dyfi Valley.
Private and enclosed garden, with flower beds, garden furniture and a charcoal BBQ set.
From this holiday cottage Snowdonia National Park’s beautiful landscape views can be enjoyed in their full glory from this peaceful spot. It is also a great location for star gazing.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided
- Electricity, storage heaters and electric heating all included
- Logs and coal provided for the open fire
- Wifi available
- Books, DVDs, games and maps available for your use in the cottage
- Toilet rolls, washing up liquid, diswasher tablets and toiletries provided
- No pets or smoking in the cottage
- Travel cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own bedding.
- Off road parking
- No mobile network - ideal if you're looking for a real break away from every day distractions. However, if you need to be contactable at the cottage, a landline phone is provided that can accept incoming calls.
- *If you prefer an electric fire stove, rather than an open fire, please request this at the time of booking.