About this Property
If you love gardens then this self catering Barmouth cottage is the one for you. Melin Abermaw boasts an idyllic location, nestled away in a private, elevated position beside the Mawddach estuary. Less than two miles from Barmouth, this renovated mill dates back to the 17th century and offers a peaceful setting within 2½ acres of spectacular gardens and woodland. Situated in Snowdonia, the cottage also offers a great base to explore the National Park and the beautiful North Wales coast, starting with Barmouth’s sandy, blue flag beach.
A cosy lounge and dining area overlooking the garden. Comfortable reclining sofa in front of an electric fire stove (or open fire on request), along with a full Sky package and wi-fi.
The fully fitted kitchen includes an integrated fridge freezer, electric cooker and microwave.
The spacious master bedroom has a king size bed with cotton sheets and down duvets and a concealed wash hand basin.
The second bedroom has a double bed and plenty of storage space.
The bathroom includes a bath with an over head shower.
This self catering Barmouth cottage enjoys 2½ acres of spectacular gardens, divided by the river Dwynant with its ever present gurgle of water. Additional to the garden furniture and BBQ facilities you will also find a waterfall, a fountain, 2 wooden and one stone bridge. You can walk the grounds exploring the extensive collection of plants and features or simply sit back and relax on the various seats and benches dotted around the grounds.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and a hairdryer provided. Electric blankets can also be provided in the winter on request.
- Oil central heating and electricity included.
- Full Sky package and wi-fi included.
- One small dog welcome at an additional cost of £25.
- Please note that this property is not able to accommodate any children under 10 years of age
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Toiletries provided.
- Shared laundry room in a separate building on site. Washer / dryer and airing racks provided.
- Please note there is a refundable damages bond required of £50 (pre-auth on payment card during booking)
- Parking space for one car directly outside this self catering Barmouth cottage. There is also additional parking space for a second car behind the main house if required.