About this Property
Wye Valley Retreat has the look and feel of an architect designed property that is about to be featured in a glossy magazine. Modern, unique and with fabulous finishing touches, this 5 star Wye Valley holiday cottage
is chic and stylish and enjoys quiet surroundings in a stunning location close to the river. It can also sleep an additional 2 guests on the double sofa bed.
This Wye Valley holiday cottage
is set in a peaceful location close to the river Wye, with lovely walks and a local pub nearby. There are large bi-folding doors stretching the length of the house. Wye Valley Retreat is perfect for those wishing to enjoy the stunning outdoors and many activities nearby, or just a peaceful break in stylish surroundings - it really is a grand design with an interesting history. The river is popular with the locals for a spot of wild swimming.
The kitchen includes a built in fridge and freezer, electric oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher and washing machine.
The open plan lounge and dining area has a superb switch lit pillar box gas fire with 2 large, 3 seater comfy sofas (one of which can be used as a double sofa bed). There is a home cinema surround system and Free Sat. Large bi-folding doors along the whole width of the house open out onto the large decking and garden area. Dining table has seating for 6. There are 3 steps down from the kitchen to the lounge/dining area.
Bedroom 1 has a super king size bed (or can be made into a twin) with TV / DVD player and freesat. The en-suite wet room includes ‘his and hers’ fountain taps and a large shower area.
Bedroom 2 has a super king size bed (or can be made into a twin) with TV / DVD player and freesat.
Master bathroom includes a jet-spa jacuzzi bath and hand held shower head. LED mood lighting throughout.
The large decked garden area faces west, making it perfect to enjoy the evening sun with a coffee or glass of wine. There is a table and chairs set and a BBQ.
- Complimentary welcome pack on arrival. Contents may vary but will include tea, coffee, sugar, milk, condiments, bread, butter and more.
- All bedding, towels and tea towels provided.
- Electric and central heating included.
- Underfloor heating throughout with individual room thermostats giving guests full control of each area.
- Free Wifi
- Films, books and games including walking books, maps and tourist information
- Cot and high chair available
- Parking for up to 2 cars.
- Supermarket delivery available here from Asda and Tesco.
- Although wild swimming is popular please be aware that it can be dangerous and is undertaken at your own risk.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid/dishwasher tablets, new dishcloths and scourers, tin foil and cling film. Bathroom: liquid hand soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: bleach, shower cleaner, anti bacterial spray etc.