About this Property
Enjoy Snowdonia cottage holidays at its 5 star best. This spacious accommodation offers a secluded, rural location with amazing scenery, along with the convenience of being central to the lovely market towns of Dolgellau (6 miles) and Bala (13 miles). Take a leisurely walk from the cottage to explore the countryside or relax in style on the private raised deck whilst admiring the Red Kites above, or a sky full of stars in the evening.
If you feel like an adventure or two, Coed y Brenin’s world renowned mountain biking centre and the Go Ape centre is just up the road and there are endless walks ranging from the coastal path to the surrounding mountains of Snowdonia. Cottage holidays at Bwthyn Wnion is also perfect for watersports enthusiasts because Bala is one of the main watersports centres in Wales.
A beautiful open plan living and dining room area welcomes you as you enter the cottage. The lounge area offers comfortable leather seating along with TV with basic Sky package, DVD and CD player and various games / toys to keep children entertained. The dining table seats 6 guests comfortably.
An open arch doorway leads through to the fitted, fully equipped kitchen which includes a double oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher and fridge freezer.
Outside utility room with washing machine and sink. Ideal, lockable storage for bikes, walking / fishing equipment and for drying wet clothes. There is also an outside tap for washing your bikes, shoes etc.
Double bedroom with en suite bathroom, corner bath, basin and toilet. An inviting double bed along with a dressing table and double wardrobe. Door leading out directly on to a private raised deck with wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.
A cosy twin bedroom with en suite shower room. Bed side table and double wardrobe.
Snowdonia cottage holidays wouldn't be complete without the glorious mountains and countryside views. The private raised deck has a garden table and chairs for you to relax and admire these wonderful surroundings all day long.
- Welcome pack on arrival includes fresh eggs from the farm, a cake and tea/coffee.
- Bed linen, hand & bath towels and hairdryer included
- Heating, electricity and wi fi included
- High chair and travel cot available on request
- Baby monitor, changing mat and Avent steam sterilizer also available
- 1 dog welcome (2 small dogs) - additional fee of £25. Pet is not allowed in the bedrooms.
- No smoking
- Cleaning equipment, a couple of dishwasher tablets, soap and toilet rolls provided.
- Plenty of parking space
- Welcome pack of locally produced groceries available on request.