About this Property
Located within its own private, enclosed lawn with a sheltered patio area, Corlan Lleuddad has an enchanting quality and offers luxury self catering. Llyn Peninsula’s numerous attractions are all within a few miles, including the beautiful seaside village of Aberdaron, the pub on the beach in Porthdinllaen, endless sandy beaches including Traeth Penllech, just 2 miles from the cottage and the sacred Bardsey Island. Not to mention the range of high quality restaurants and welcoming village pubs…
The open plan living area is a spacious double height room which includes a beautiful kitchen, dining area and lounge. Its two sets of patio doors, slate floor with underfloor heating and exposed beams create a wonderfully light and airy atmosphere for complete relaxation.
The modern cream gloss kitchen is fully equipped and includes an electric oven and hob, fridge with small freezer compartment, microwave, dishwasher and coffee machine. Farmhouse pine table with seating for 4.
In the lounge area there are comfortable leather sofas, a large flat screen TV, DVD player and Nintendo Wii and views over the garden area and beyond through the patio doors. Another impressive feature in this spacious room is the locally crafted stairs that leads to the gallery bedroom.
The cosy ground floor double bedroom has a cream iron double bed, slate floor and underfloor heating.
The stylish bathroom includes a ‘P’ shaped bath, shower above and a heated towel rail.
Gallery twin room with sloping eaves accessed by stairs from living area. *Please note that as the twin room is a gallery room, it is not suitable for young children.
Corlan Lleuddad has its own private, enclosed garden and patio area. It also has a picnic table which is perfectly situated to admire the surrounding countryside and coastal views.
If you open the gate at the side of the cottage and follow the path around to the back you also have easy access to the large communal garden. This large area is shared with the other two holiday cottages on site and has another garden table and benches.
- A welcome pack of local produce is provided including home-made Bara Brith and eggs.
- The following items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: kitchen roll, dishcloth, scourer and brush to wash dishes, washing up liquid and dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: toilet rolls. General products: bin bags, candles, matches, torch, brillo and a range of cleaning products. Utility: Laundry powder and conditioner for washing machine.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels included. One hairdryer per double room.
- Heating and electricity included. Oil underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on first floor.
- Wifi available
- One well behaved dog (or 2 small dogs) welcome at £25 per stay.
- Cot and high chair available if requested in advance. Please bring your own cot linen.
- Communal wash room with tumble dryer and washing machine to be used by all occupants of cottages free of charge.
- No smoking
- Plenty of parking space available.
- For group bookings, the 3 luxury cottages on site can sleep up to 18 if booked together.