About this Property
From this cosy, compact holiday cottage Pwllheli Marina, beach and a range of independent shops, cafes and restaurants are all within 1 mile. Penlon cottage is also pet-friendly and the Coastal Path that can be accessed from the doorstep is a lovely walk for you and your dog to enjoy. With plenty of attractions nearby, this is a great base to explore the Llyn Peninsula - an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty - as well as nearby Snowdonia, Anglesey and the beautiful North Wales coast.
Brand New Addition to the Website
Compact kitchen diner overlooking the patio. Fully fitted kitchen with fridge, microwave, hob and oven included.
Cosy lounge with sofa bed, easy chair and freeview television.
Bedroom with king size bed, small wardrobe and bed side tables with lamps.
Shower room with large shower, WC, wash basin and heated towel rail.
Enclosed patio area with garden furniture. It is also possible to catch a glimpse of the sea that’s less than a mile from your cottage.
- Heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Cot and high chair available on request. Please bring your own cot linen with you.
- Up to 2 pets welcome
- No smoking inside the cottage
- Off road parking for one car right next to the cottage
- If you would like to forget about the car during your stay at Penlon holiday cottage Pwllheli can also be accessed by bus from Llwyn-hudol bus-stop, just round the corner.