About this Property
Enjoy this rural location with the benefit of having world famous waterfalls, a café, village pub and wonderful walks, all within walking distance. Also within a 2 minute walk of your pet-friendly accommodation Devils Bridge is also the starting point of the Rheidol Valley steam railway which connects this scenic village to Aberystwyth on the coast, just 12 miles away. Private and peaceful, this apartment is a great base to explore mid Wales countryside and coast in all its glory.
New Addition to the Website
Galley kitchen with fitted units and including an integrated oven, microwave and fridge.
Spacious living room with a three piece suite, TV, dining table and chairs.
Twin room that includes a wardrobe, bedside tables and an ensuite bathroom (with shower above bath).
Enclosed yard and an informal garden area laid to grass with glass house and grape vine. Chairs and table to enjoy the great views over mountains and gorge. The garden area is shared with three other cottages for couples on site.
From this ground floor accommodation Devils Bridge itself also serves as your extended garden, with all its attractions being within a 2 minute walk.
- Central heating and electricity included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- 1 hairdryer provided
- Wifi available
- One pet welcome (additional £5 a day)
- Washing machine available within shared garage
- Please note that mobile coverage in the area is only available via some networks. We recommend you check with your provider if the signal is a necessity.
- Plenty of private parking spaces