About this Property
Located in one of only five Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in the whole of Wales, this spacious, detached Mold accommodation enjoys a beautiful, peaceful setting. Its location in the rural hamlet of Pen y Felin, near the picturesque village of Nannerch provides the ultimate 5 star retreat. Relax, unwind and enjoy a well-earned break with a welcoming woodburner, great views, excellent facilities throughout and the added bonus of being just a stone’s throw from Offa’s Dyke Path.
Spacious open plan kitchen / dining room. The large modern kitchen features a limestone tiled floor, original beams and a range cooker with electric oven and gas hob. Comfortable dining for eight hungry guests. (Also includes dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer). The dining area has lime-stone flooring with dining table and Welsh Dresser, TV/DVD with free-view
Lounge - The beautiful living room features stone window frames and a wood-burning stove and is the perfect place to relax at the end of a long day. Freeview TV, DVD & music player and games console provided. A selection of books, games DVDs & CDs are also available.
Utility Room with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, ironing board, vacuum cleaner etc
Bedroom 1 - Downstairs bedroom with Super-king bed (can be twin on request). Drawers, wardrobe, luggage rack, dressing table and mirror. Adjoining en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, wc and basin.
Bedroom 2 – Super-king bed (can be twin on request). Drawer units, wardrobe, dressing table and mirror luggage rack.
Family bathroom with a large walk-in shower, bath, WC and basin bathroom cabinet.
Bedroom 3 - Double bedroom, drawer units, dressing table, mirror and bedside lamp.
Bedroom 4 – Super-king bed, wardrobe, drawer units, luggage rack, dressing table and mirrors.
This self catering Mold accommodation has a large lawn and patio with table and chairs. BBQ facilities and access to three acres of land.
- Heating and electricity included. Starter pack for log burner also included
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Hairdryers provided (one in each bedroom)
- Wifi provided. Please note that due to the area its speed can be slower than standard.
- Travel cot, high chair and stair gate provided on request
- No pets or smoking
- Plenty of private off road parking space outside this self catering Mold cottage.
- Kitchen essentials provided - such as tea, coffee, sugar, small bottle of milk, tea towels, washing up liquid and a few dishwasher tablets.