About this Property
Enjoy breathtaking sea, mountain and forest views at this Nant Gwrtheyrn accommodation. Set in a unique Victorian village in a sunning location, this sea view cottage provides a peaceful, tranquil base for your holiday. With its own path leading down to a private beach and café facilities on site, Nant Gwrtheyrn is a magical place - the perfect retreat for a relaxing and inspiring holiday.
Living Room – open plan, L shaped living, kitchen and dining area. Quality oak handmade furniture, leather sofas and oak flooring with underfloor heating. TV free cottage so the perfect opportunity to enjoy some quality time together in a truly wonderful setting.
Kitchen area with electric oven and hob, microwave and fridge with freezer compartment. Washing machine and tumble dryer in separate building.
Bedroom 1 – Lovely double room with king size bed, underfloor heating and en-suite facilities. The wet room is also suitable for disabled guests.
Bedroom 2 - Spacious double bedroom with king size bed, Welsh oak furniture and underfloor heating (like every other bedroom).
Bedroom 3 - Single bedroom. All bedrooms also include traditional Welsh tapestry throws and cushions from Trefriw Woollen Mill.
Bedroom 4 - Second single bedroom.
Directly in front of this Nant Gwrtheyrn accommodation is a large communal lawn and a magnificent sea view where you can sit and relax on your patio chairs all day if you wish. From the grounds, a path leads down to Nant Gwrtheyrn's own private beach. There is also the added benefit of having a cafe on site.
- Heating and electricity included (includes underfloor heating throughout)
- Crisp white bed linen, hand and bath towels provided
- Welcome pack available on request for £20
- Travel cot, high chair and security gate available on request. Please bring your own cot linen
- Wifi available in the café (100 yds) and Ethernet connection available at the cottage itself.
- Laundry room on site available to all guests
- Plenty of parking spaces available