About this Property
Gwesty Pili Pala (Butterfly house) with its pink painted landing and uniquely decorated rooms is a great cottage for a family or even a group friends or a respectable hen party. Located in the film set village of Pentre Bach there is a park, large play areas, games room , activity shed , workshops and even a dressing up shed. In addition to being a themed property it is set with a 50 acre working farm with excellent walks and cycling nearby and there is also many aciivities and attractions within a short drive away including the seaside and University town of Aberystwyth.
Cosy living room with tiled floor and a woodburner. TV (Freeview) and DVD player. There is a linked door through to the film set shop next door (Siop Parry Popeth)
Farmhouse style kitchen with electric cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine and freezer. Dining table and chairs.
WC with shower unit.
Reading room / alternative lounge or play room.
Cwtsh dan star (under stairs storage cupboard)
1 double bedroom (Jini themed)
1 double bedroom (butterfly themed)
1 single bedroom ( young butterfly themed)
1 single bedroom (JCB themed )
1 bunk bedroom (seaside themed)
Master bathroom with stylish roll top bath.
Lawned garden area with bench and plenty of activities and space for children to enjoy. There is also a play park, games room , activity shed and workshop and even a dressing up shed. There is also a small stream on the grounds.
- Secure cycle storage.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- Wi-fi available.
- The following token items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: anti bacterial spray etc.
- No smoking inside.
- Pets allowed. (2 dogs max).
- Can be booked with the other cottages (Siop Shoni Bric-a-moni, Ty Pél-droed and Ty Mopiau) to accommodate up to 23 guests.
- Group bookings can be taken to include all cottages with catering and dining space available in the Cafe on site.