About this Property
Siop Shoni Bric-a-moni ( The Bric-a-Brac House) is located in the film set village of Pentre Bach that includes a park, large play areas, games room , activity shed , workshops and even a dressing up shed. Pentre Bach itself is on a working farm with 50 acres of land with excellent locals walks and cycle routes and is only a short drive from the beaches of the West Wales coast. There are many activities and attractions within a short drive away including the seaside and University town of Aberystwyth, and superb Mountain Biking, fishing and walking. Siop Shoni Bric-a-moni is decorated as an antiques shop and includes a piano and plenty of other interesting and unusual artifacts.
Open plan kitchen, dining and living area with french doors opening out towards rear garden. Fully equipped kitchen including fridge (with small freezer compartment), washing machine. There is also a piano in the hallway section. Additional freezer space available in Cafe next door.
Bathroom with WC sink and shower cubicle.
Double bedroom - steps down to this double bedroom with chest of draws and cupboard.
Bunk bed room with a single bed. Many toys, games and books.
Rear paved patio area and shared lawned garden area with bench and plenty of activities and space for children to enjoy. There is also a play park, games room , activity shed and workshop and even a dressing up shed. There is also a small stream on the grounds.
- Secure cycle storage.
- Plenty of parking available.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Electricity & oil central heating included.
- High chair, travel cot and stair gate available on request. Please bring your own bed linen for the cot.
- The following token items are also provided at the cottage for your stay… Kitchen: salt and pepper, kitchen roll, washing up liquid, dishwasher tabs. Bathroom: soap and 2 toilet rolls per toilet. General cleaning products: anti bacterial spray etc.
- No smoking inside.
- There is No WiFi at this property but WiFi can be used in the shop in Pentre Bach. (shop is part of film set and not a real shop)
- Pets allowed. (2 dogs max).
- Can be booked with the other cottages (Gwesty Pili Pala, Ty Pél-droed and Ty Mopiau ) to accommodate up to 23 guests.
- Group bookings can be taken to include all cottages with catering and dining space available in the Cafe on site.