About this Property
Enjoy a relaxing, calming break at Y Daflod - a peaceful countryside retreat for couples. This self catering Machynlleth cottage offers cosy upstairs living with a woodburner and a large balcony with panoramic views. With no road to be seen, this is the perfect place to sit back and absorb the tranquil atmosphere amongst the Mid Wales mountains.
This lovely converted barn offers a large ensuite bedroom with a king size bed on the ground floor. With a Laura Ashley mattress, mirror and curtains you can expect style and comfort at this self catering Machynlleth cottage. Three windows - two of which frame the panoramic view of the valley below.
En suite shower room with power shower, w.c. and heated towel rails.
Separate, stylish bathroom with Jacuzzi bath and heated towel rails.
Large living room with a lounge area and a kitchen dinner. Spacious room with windows and patio doors overlooking the tranquillity of the valley below and the Snowdonia mountains in the background.
The lounge area includes a Laura Ashley sofa bed and easy chairs where you can relax in front of the woodburner, Sky TV (family pack) and DVD player, a selection of books and amazing scenery.
Large six foot long dining table, next to a modern kitchen with dishwasher, cooker grill and fridge (with small freezer compartment), microwave etc included.
Large balcony to make the most of the views – the perfect place to enjoy the sun rise over breakfast and alfresco dining in the evenings. Accessed from sitting room on first floor.
- A slice of a freshly baked cake on arrival
- Logs provided for the woodburner free of charge, along with fire lighters and a gas lighter for lighting the fire.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and hairdryer provided
- Iron and ironing board provided
- The following items are also provided: washing up liquid, dishcloths, a couple of dishwasher tablets and bin bags.
- Guide books, OS map and binoculars provided
- Not suitable for children
- No pets
- No smoking
- Plenty of parking space
- EE & Vodaphone mobile signal at the cottage