About this Property
Beautiful and romantic, this Trawsfynydd accommodation for 2 offers a fantastic, central location to explore Snowdonia National Park. Once the provider of fresh bread for the whole village, this old village bakery now provides a modern, stylish retreat for couples, with plenty of interior comfort. The number of attractions and activities are endless.
For relaxing days out you have steam trains, slate caverns, castles, gardens, numerous walks, cafes and lovely little towns. For thrill seekers, you have the longest zip wire and the largest underground trampoline in Europe, world renowned mountain biking centres and much more.
The open plan living area offers a luxurious reclining sofa with modern furniture and flat screen TV. High vaulted ceiling.
Modern, high gloss kitchen housing a fridge/freezer compartment, dishwasher, hob/cooker and many other appliances.
Stylish and romantic double bedroom with fitted furniture and plenty of storage. High vaulted ceiling.
Modern, tasteful en-suite with electric power shower, washbasin and w.c., finished with a censored, lighted mirror.
The patio to the rear of this Trawsfynydd accommodation is a real sun trap. Comfortable garden furniture for you to relax and enjoy after exploring the surrounding countryside and vast outdoor activities. BBQ facilities also provided.
Lockable shed to store bikes etc in garden.
- Welcome pack on arrival. This includes milk, tea, coffee, biscuit & some cooking essentials (e.g oil, oxo, tomato & brown sauce). Bottle of either sparkling white or rose, red, white or rose wine. Chocolate cake or bara brith. If possible could you state your preference in both please.
- Bed linen, hand and bath towels and 1 hairdryer provided.
- Heating and electricity included
- Wifi available
- Laundry service available (24 hour turnaround)
- No pets or smoking inside
- Not suitable for babies due to space and there is no room in bedroom for travel cot
- Plenty of off road parking space right next to the cottage