At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Single storey
- 1 small/medium dog welcome
- Free WiFi
- Elevated with sea views
- Sunny garden
About Bobtails Cottage
A classic beachside bungalow, Bobtails sits in the very popular area of Trenance in Mawgan Porth. This single storey holiday home is perfect for families and surfers, situated close to Watergate Bay which is famously associated with Jamie Oliver's restaurant 'Fifteen'. Foodie favourite Padstow and Newquay's award-winning beach bays are within easy reach. Bobtails is sunny, west facing and elevated above a dog friendly beach. One small well behaved dog is welcome and the bungalow boasts spectacular sea, valley and country views.
- Front door leading into the hallway with a door off into the shower room with shower cubicle/ electric shower, wc and wash basin.
- Stable door leading into a spacious kitchen with a central island featuring an electric oven/ hob and chairs.
- The kitchen contains an integrated dishwasher, microwave, washer/ dryer, a fridge with a freezer box, storage cupboard space with ironing facilities and cleaning materials and a wall-mounted flat-screen TV with built-in DVD player. All essential kitchen accessories - utensils, a breadbin and cutlery.
- An Aga cooker provides the power for heating and hot water. (please only cook with the Aga if you are familiar with using one).
- Lounge with comfortable two seater leather sofa, a three seater leather sofa and a leather chair, a feature fireplace, a flatscreen TV with in-built DVD, coffee table, side tables and lamps. Views from the lounge look across to Mawgan Porth valley and the beach beyond.
- Sun lounge - a relaxing sun trap and a great spot for a BBQ with a two seater sofa and two chairs, a coffee table and sliding patio doors out to the furnished balcony.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Three bedrooms all with a flat-screen TV/ in-built DVD, a chest of drawers and a wardrobe.
- Bedroom 1 has adult bunks and country and beach views towards Mawgan Porth.
- Bedroom 2 is a king-size double with glimpses of the sea and rural views.
- Bedroom 3 has zip and link beds - can be configured as a twin or a king-size and features two side tables with lamps.
- Family bathroom with a wash basin, wc and a bath.
- Spacious, sunny and nicely sheltered garden.
- Parking for 2 cars onsite.
Other Things to Note
- Free WiFi.
- Central heating.
- One small to medium well trained dog welcome. Please bring along your own pet bedding and do not leave dogs unattended in the property or allow dogs on furniture and beds.
- Towels and bed linen are included.
Short breaks available. During peak July and August only full week bookings are accepted.
Around and About
- Watergate Bay.
- Jamie Oliver's famous 'Fifteen restaurant'.
- Activities and attractions in the area include crazy golf, an 18 hole golf course, fishing, go-kart racing, bowling, surf schools and a candle factory.