At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, sofa bed, 1 bathroom
- Sunny courtyard
- WiFi internet access
- Parking available
- Washing machine
- Close to West Bay
About Little Seagulls
Offering beautiful boutique accommodation for four in Bridport, Little Seagulls has nautical design touches and features a cosy enclosed patio and immaculate living space throughout. Modern comforts such as digital TV and WiFi are included, and accommodation is perfectly placed for exploring the Jurassic Coast, just a stone's throw from West Bay. Browse Bridport's famous street markets or head off to nearby Charmouth and Lyme Bay in search of fossils. Ideally situated for exploring, Little Seagulls is a gateway to Dorset's coast and countryside, only 14 miles from county town Dorchester in the heart of Thomas Hardy Country.
Bright and stylish living space comprises:-
- Living area with a comfy sofa bed, a cosy electric woodburner, digital TV and a DVD player plus a dining table with chairs for four. A sideboard and display cabinet are also inclusive.
- Kitchen with attractive granite work surfaces, an electric oven and gas hob, a fridge with small freezer compartment, a microwave and all essential kitchen utensils and crockery.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Twin bedroom with a large walk-in hanging cupboard.
- Bathroom with a wash basin, a bath with a shower over and a wc.
- Priority use of a sunny courtyard with a picnic table and pots. (shared with the owner who is resident in the adjoining cottage).
Other Things to Note
- Towels and tea towels are provided.
- Bed linen, duvets and pillows are supplied, including bedding for the sofa bed. Beds are all made up ready for your arrival.
- An automatic washing machine is also available in the outside washhouse.
- Parking available.
Changeover day is a Saturday for weekly bookings.
Around and About
- Bridport markets and amenities are within easy walking distance. The market town hosts twice weekly street markets with stalls selling a range of local produce and antiques.
- West Bay on the Jurassic Coast is just on your doorstep.
- Various popular locations on the Jurassic Coast are within easy reach including Charmouth and Lyme Regis.
- Weymouth and Poole are a short drive away.
- Head inland to Dorchester and Hardy Country - Dorchester is just 14 miles from the cottage.