At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Use of communal grounds
- Romantic retreat
- Secure parking onsite
- Saturday changeover
- Seaton (3 miles)
About Briar Cottage
One of a selection of beautiful historic outbuildings to a former 15th century farmhouse, Briar Cottage is a cosy retreat for two close to the centre of Colyton. Character living space is all on one floor and includes WiFi internet access. Pets are welcome and guests have full use of the extensive surrounding communal grounds with furnished patio. The spectacular Jurassic Coast is within easy reach via the Seaton Tramways and Seaton's mile long beach is a mere 3 miles away. The wildlife rich Axe Estuary nature reserve is also nearby.
Living space comprises a sitting, dining and kitchen area.
- Living space with ample comfy seating, a TV, DVD and radio.
- Kitchen with a microwave, cooker, a fridge, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and all essential kitchen utensils, crockery and various pantry items.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- A delightful double bedroom with en-suite bathroom containing a bath, wash basin and a wc.
- Full use of shared grounds with furnished patio.
- Secure car parking.
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access included.
- Bed linen and towels are supplied and fully inclusive in booking price.
Changeover day is a Saturday.
Around and About
- Seaton beach (3 miles).
- Hop aboard the Seaton Tramways between Seaton and Colyton which stops at Colyford en-route, passing alongside the Axe Estuary.