At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Cot available
- Communal grounds/ patio
- Saturday changeover
- Seaton (3 miles)
- Beams/ character features
About Bramble Cottage
Pretty Bramble Cottage near Colyton centre is one of four outbuildings to a former 15th century farmhouse - The White House. Living space is brimming with character features, and this cosy family friendly and pet friendly cottage includes WiFi internet access. Seaton's sandy beach is just 3 miles away and the beautiful Axe Estuary nature reserve is right on your doorstep. The Seaton Tramways is the perfect scenic way to reach the Jurassic Coast - the famous tramways runs between Colyton and Seaton via the Axe Estuary.
Living space is all on one level with beamed ceilings and comprises:-
- Sitting, dining and kitchen areas.
- The sitting and dining area contains a TV, DVD, radio, stylish sofa seating and a dining table and chairs seating two.
- A well equipped kitchen contains a cooker, microwave, a fridge, kettle, a dishwasher, a toaster and all essential crockery, utensils and pantry items.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- A double or twin bedroom (as preferred) with zip and link beds.
- En-suite bathroom with bath and shower over, wash basin, wc and heated towel rail.
- Guests have full use of extensive communal grounds with patio and outdoor furniture.
- Secure parking situated close to the cottage.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and towels are supplied and included in booking price.
- WiFi internet access is available.
- Cot included.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday.
Around and About
- Seaton's mile long beach is only 3 miles from the cottage.
- Pick up the famous Tramways running between Seaton and Colyton via Colyford.
- Explore the wildlife rich Axe Estuary.