At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Use of communal grounds & patio
- Saturday changeover
- Seaton (3 miles)
- WiFi internet access
- Secure parking
About Stable Cottage
One of four outbuildings to The White House, a former 15th century farmhouse, Stable Cottage sleeping 3 sits close to the medieval village of Colyton. Open plan and brimming with character, this pet friendly property has WiFi internet access and is surrounded by beautifully maintained communal grounds with a furnished patio area. Seaton's sandy beach and amenities are only 3 miles away, with further amenities available in nearby Colyford. The cottage is also conveniently close to the beautiful Axe Estuary nature reserve, and a wide choice of excellent inns feature in the local area. Pick up the scenic Seaton Tramways running between Seaton and Colyton, stopping at Colyford en-route.
- Living space and a kitchen on the first floor taking full advantage of surrounding views of the countryside, the grounds and the town in the distance.
- Reception hall.
- Sitting room with TV, DVD, radio and comfortable seating.
- Dining area.
- Well equipped kitchen containing a fridge, cooker, a microwave, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, crockery and utensils.
- Bedroom with a double bed.
- Use of attractive communal grounds with a furnished patio.
- Secure car parking is situated near the cottage.
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access included.
- Bed linen and towels are provided and included in booking price.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday.
Around and About
- Seaton beach and amenities (3 miles).
- The tram service runs between Seaton and Colyton stopping en-route at Colyford, and running alongside the beautiful Axe Estuary Nature Reserve.