At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Parking for 1 car
- Original features
- Saturday changeover
- Cosy patio garden
About Elm Cottage
Elm Cottage in the pretty village of Colyford is one of three beautifully refurbished cottages just a stone's throw from the Axe Estuary, Seaton and the Jurassic Coast. The perfect blend of contemporary style and original features including a cosy woodburning stove and exposed stone, timber and brickwork, this attractive cottage is pet friendly and sleeps 3 guests in 2 bedrooms. Parking for 1 car is to the rear. The village post office and a superb local butchers is close by, with further amenities and shops available in nearby Seaton and Colyton.
Living space on the ground floor comprises:
- Entrance porch, sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
- Fully fitted modern kitchen with a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave, a fridge/ freezer and an electric fan assisted oven with electric hob. All essential accessories - a kettle, toaster, cutlery and crockery are provided.
- Sitting room with stylish contemporary seating, an open fireplace with a woodburning stove and a TV with Freeview channels.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- A bathroom with a shower is also on the ground floor.
- Stairs lead up to a first floor double bedroom with en-suite containing a shower, wc and wash basin.
- Single bedroom.
- Small enclosed patio with outdoor furniture.
- Parking for 1 car to the rear of the cottage.
Other Things to Note
- Bed linen and towels included in the price.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday.
Around and About
- Axe Estuary wetlands.
- Seaton and the Jurassic Coast.
- Beautiful beaches, coast and country villages, nature reserves and fossil hunting are all within easy reach.