At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- WiFi internet access
- Parking for 1 car
- Panoramic views of Lyme Bay
- Beach & town nearby
- Saturday changeover
About Westcliffe View Apartment
A first floor apartment, Westcliffe View in Seaton has fabulous panoramic views towards Lyme Bay and sits within a classic seaside listed building. The apartment is on the western side of Seaton, with access to its own beach. Living space is furnished to a high standard and features character period features such as a stunning large bow sash window. Town centre shops, cafes and restaurants are a short stroll away and the long sand and shingle beach is right on your doorstep.
Stylish throughout with WiFi internet access available, living space comprises:-
- Reception hall, living and sitting room areas with the large sash bow window and a galley kitchen.
- Fitted kitchen with a washing machine, an electric cooker and a fridge/ freezer.
- All essential accessories - utensils, a kettle and ironing facilities, a microwave and crockery.
- Lounge/ sitting room with ample comfortable seating, a TV with Freeview channels, a DVD and CD/ Radio.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Double bedroom.
- Modern fully equipped bathroom.
- Allocated parking for 1 car.
Other Things to Note
Also included with this apartment:-
- WiFi internet access.
- Bed linen and towels provided - beds are all made up ready for your arrival.
- Complimentary toiletries - soaps and shampoos - are provided.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday.
Around and About
- Seaton beach and town centre are within walking distance.
- The wildlife nature reserve flanking the River Axe is nearby - a haven for migratory birds and a variety of wildlife. Several hide viewpoints are onsite.