At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Private garden & patio
- Parking bay
- Short walk from the beach
- Saturday changeover
- Washing machine
About Manor Court
A spacious attractive house with modern living space, Manor Court at Seaton is only a short stroll from the beach and town centre. The property sits on a peaceful cul de sac on a private road and includes a parking space. The nature reserve along the River Axe bank is closeby with numerous viewpoints and the cottage is within easy reach of Seaton's famous tramway running to Colyton.
Light and contemporary living space includes:-
- A porch, reception hall, cloakroom, kitchen dining area and sitting room.
- The kitchen is well equipped with a washing machine, electric oven and gas hob, kettle, microwave, toaster and all essential kitchen accessories.
- A dining area has seating for six guests.
- Attractive sitting room with seating for six, a TV with Freeview, DVD, radio and CD player.
Three upstairs bedrooms including:-
- Double bedroom with an en-suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom and bunk bedroom.
- Family bathroom.
- Patio with outdoor table and chairs.
- Lawned garden area with rotary clothes dryer.
- Parking bay for one car.
Other Things to Note
- Gas central heating and hot water included in booking.
- Bed linen and towels included.
Changeover day is a Saturday.
Around and About
- The mile long beach is nearby.
- Town centre amenities are just on your doorstep.
- Take a ride on the famous Seaton Tramways.
- Explore the World Heritage Dorset and Devon Jurassic Coast.
- Head inland to visit River Cottage at nearby Axminster.
- A choice of coast and country walks are direct from your door.