At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Free WiFi & digital TV
- Large garden
- Off road parking
- West Bay & Lyme Bay views
- Saturday changeover
About Harbour Lights - Sleeps 10
A spacious contemporary holiday home with the real 'wow factor', Harbour Lights has fabulous south facing views towards West Bay and Lyme Bay. Perfect for large family groups or friends sharing, this 5 bedroom holiday home with a huge garden includes digital TV, complimentary toiletries and WiFi internet access. Nearest beach West Bay is just 1.5 miles away, and coast path walking and trails are direct from your door. The property is perfectly placed for exploring the Dorset and Devon Jurassic Coast.
Immaculately presented throughout and furnished to a high standard with a stunning kitchen featuring Corian work surfaces. Marble and wooden flooring is across the ground floor.
Living space comprises:-
- Sitting room with seating for 10 guests, a TV and DVD with Freeview channels and a CD/ radio.
- Dining room with seating for 10 guests.
- Kitchen with an electric cooker and gas hob, a kettle, toaster, microwave oven and all essential crockery and cutlery.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms on the first and second floors, including 2 ensuite bedrooms
- Family bathroom.
- Large garden.
- Ample parking.
- Bed linen and towels provided.
- Complimentary shampoos and soaps.
- Central heating included.
Changeover day is Saturday.
Around and About
- The World Heritage Jurassic Coast, beautiful beaches including nearby West Bay and unspoilt countryside are right on your doorstep.
- Many museums, gardens and historic houses feature in the local area.
- Market town Bridport holds a Street Market twice weekly on Wednesdays and Saturdays brimming with stalls selling antiques, bric a brac, food and more.
- Abbotsbury with its gardens, play areas, famous Swannery and friendly farm animals is within easy reach.
- The Tank Museum at Bovington, one of Dorset's most popular attractions, is a short drive away.