At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Communal grounds
- Secure parking
- Saturday changeover
- Local pubs & walks
About The Coach House
The Coach House is a charming retreat for two near the centre of Colyton only 3 miles from Seaton. This cosy cottage is one of four outbuildings to a former 15th century farmhouse - The White Cottage. The location is perfect for exploring Dorset's Jurassic Coast and Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Seaton beach is only 3 miles away or hop aboard the scenic Seaton Tramways running between Colyton and Seaton along the Axe Estuary.
- Living space is on the first floor, taking full advantage of rural views.
- Sitting room area with TV, DVD, radio and comfortable seating. The dining area is within the sitting room.
- Kitchen with a dishwasher, cooker, a fridge, microwave, kettle, toaster and all essential kitchen accessories.
- Reception hall.
- Bedroom configured as either a super king-size double or a twin bedroom.
- Bathroom containing a bath with a shower over, wc and wash basin.
- Ample secure parking situated near the cottage.
- Communal grounds with furnished patio and seating areas.
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access.
- Towels and bed linen included in booking price.
Changeover day for weekly bookings is a Saturday.
Around and About
- The medieval town of Colyton is in the heart of Dorset's Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The River Coly flows through it, joining the River Axe below Colyford.
- Colyton has a good choice of shops, fascinating listed buildings and ancient churches.
- Seaton's sandy beach (3 miles).
- Seaton Tramways.
- The Jurassic Coast - spectacular beaches and coast path walking.
- Axe Estuary nature reserve.