At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Free unlimited WiFi
- Off road parking & garage
- Short breaks & flexible changeover
- Cot & highchair
- Pubs & restaurants nearby
About Holme View Cottage
In a prime location on The Avenue, one of the main routes into Masham, Holme View is a stunning stone built end terrace next to beautiful Yorkshire open countryside. Riverside walks are just on your doorstep and The Avenue has wonderful views across to the River Ure near Masham Great Bridge. Pretty mature limes planted in the Victorian era line the street and popular open parkland fondly known as The Shooting Holme is adjacent with playing fields and tennis courts.
A two bedroom cottage perfect for families with a garden to the front and cosy flagged patio to the rear.
Living space consists of:-
- A spacious and comfortable lounge/ dining room with a charming inset woodburner and tiled hearth (1 basket of logs included).
- Flat-screen TV, DVD, radio and CD player all in the lounge diner area along with comfortable, stylish seating.
- Modern fitted kitchen with a fridge/ freezer, a dishwasher, a microwave, a freezer, an automatic washing machine and a tumble dryer.
- Front porch just off the lounge leading out to the garden and onto The Avenue.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms
- Attractive pine stairway up to the hall/ landing leading into two bedrooms.
- Bedroom 1 - a twin bedroom which can be configured as a king-size double on request.
- Bedroom 2 - a king-size double to the rear.
- Centrally situated on the landing - feature bathroom with a bath and showerhead, wc and wash basin.
- Hairdyrer and shaver point.
- Garden to the front accessed from the porch and a cosy flagged patio to the rear.
- Garden furniture provided.
- Off road parking and garage.
- Secure bike storage.
Other Things to Note
- All pillows, duvets, bed linen and towels supplied.
- Electric and one basket of logs included.
- Free WiFi internet access.
- Sorry no pets please and the cottage is non-smoking throughout.
Flexible changeover all year round and short breaks available.
Around and About
Beautiful Masham is a mecca for walkers and a 'Gateway to the Dales'. The market town is famed for its breweries - Black Sheep and Theakstons - both of which offer brewery tours. Masham has one of the largest market places in the UK!