At a Glance
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Colonial style veranda
- Flexible changeover/ short breaks
- New onsite pamper room
- Spectacular views
- Meal delivery service
About The View
Comprising three stylish ground floor rooms within a late Victorian house, The View near Bude is a perfect hideaway retreat for two with a feature colonial style veranda. A spacious lawn area with sunloungers and spectacular country views is adjacent. We'll happily supply a freestanding charcoal type barbecue and any special surprise extras such as decoration on request. Ample parking is located nearby and Cornwall's award-winning North Coast beaches are right on your doorstep - Bude is a mere 2 miles to the north.
Open plan contemporary living space all on the ground floor, consisting of:-
- Kitchen, dining and living areas with a pentagon shaped bay window affording magnificent views of the countryside and sea beyond towards Widemouth Bay. A fantastic space for relaxing and romantic dining.
- The living area contains ample comfortable seating for two, a TV, DVD player and a Hi-Fi music system.
- The kitchen and dining areas feature all essentials including a dishwasher, an electric oven and ceramic touch hob, a fridge/ freezer and a washing machine.
Bedroom / Bathroom
- A beautifully presented king-size double bedroom looking out to the garden.
- Luxury modern bathroom with a spa bath and rainfall shower over.
- Spacious colonial style veranda with wonderful country views.
- Large lawn area with picnic table and sun loungers.
- Parking located nearby.
- Use of a tumble dryer, a collection of DVDs and books in a separate utility area.
- Hairdryer and ironing facilities.
- Tea towels, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets and washing up liquid all inclusive.
- WiFi internet access available.
- Welcome tray on arrival.
- All kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery provided.
- Complimentary herbal infused toiletries.
- A choice of housekeeping options.
- Onsite pamper room - browse the selection of holistic and massage therapies available on our website.
- A meal delivery service can be arranged on request.
- One bath and 1 hand towel per guest are included.
- Please do ask if you wish any special extras to be made ready in accommodation for arrival such as decoration and gifts.
- Central heating is throughout.
- No pets please, and The View is non-smoking.
- Bed linen, fuel and electric all included.
- Sorry not babies or children are allowed in The View.
Flexible departure and arrival day through the year. Arrival time is usually from 4pm - if you do arrive earlier please give us a call and we'll advise you when accommodation will be ready. Short breaks including single night stays are available.
Around and About
- Award-winning beaches and the South West Coast Path are nearby.
- Bude is just a few minutes' drive (2 miles) away with award-winning beaches including Summerleaze and Crooklets plus its many surf schools.
- Boscastle with its famous Witches Museum and Tintagel Castle are only a 25 minute drive away.
- Padstow (35 miles), Clovelly (19 miles), Port Isaac - site for the filming of ITV series Doc Martin (25 miles).
- Rock (29 miles).
- Watergate Bay (40 miles).
- Millook Beach (5 miles). Crackington Haven (9.5 miles).
Detailed directions are available on our website.
Take the A30 from Exeter heading towards Launceston. Exit at the turning off the A30 to Launceston signed South Petherwin/ Bude B3254. After Whitstone stay on the same road for 4.5 miles until your reach a crossroads (Red Post). Take a left turn to Stratton/Bude (A3072) and continue for about 2.7 miles. Carry on through Stratton and you will reach the A39 - Atlantic Highway. Continue past Bude, taking a left off the A39 for Pinch Hill - heading towards the village of Marhamchurch.