At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Spacious furnished veranda
- Wheelchair accessible
- Off road parking
- Open country views
- 1 well trained dog welcome
About this Holiday Home
Spacious and stylish Summerfield Holiday Home is a brand new Willerby Rio Gold (35' x 12') holiday home with a fabulous large outdoor deck, stunning views of open countryside and a wheelchair accessible wetroom style bathroom. Set within our peaceful private grounds near Whitby, the holiday home sleeps 4 guests comfortably in 2 bedrooms, and 1 well trained dog is welcome. The North York Moors sit right on your doorstep offering a wealth of activities, walks and attractions including steam railways, abbeys and pretty villages and market towns. Whitby and Robin Hood's Bay on the Yorkshire Coast are just a few minutes' drive away.
Accommodation - Sleeps 4
- Disabled accessible accommodation ideal for our less mobile and older guests, single storey with wheelchair access.
- Located in tranquil farm grounds, self-contained with a private grassed area.
- Non-slip path and ramp access (to National Access standards) leading up to veranda.
- Spacious outdoor furnished deck with glorious views of open countryside.
- Two bedrooms - a master twin with wardrobes and stylish contemporary decor and lighting.
- Fully equipped/ adapted wet room with a fold down shower seat, grab rails and a shower curtain.
- A very comfortable lounge area with ample seating, TV with Freeview channels and a DVD player.
- Wide access galley style kitchen with oven and hob, fridge-freezer, a microwave and kitchen accessories.
- Sliding interior doors.
- Off road parking included.
Facilities/ Additional Information
- Mobility and living aids available to hire on request. (charges apply)
- One well behaved dog welcome in the holiday home - please visit our website to view Terms and Conditions.
- All electric, power and heating are included in booking price.
- The holiday home has full gas central heating and cooking facilities, electric appliances, full double glazing and top specification insulation making it an eco-friendly place to stay.
- All bed linen is supplied - please bring along your own bath towels (or hire towels from us for a small extra fee).
- We also have 3 holiday cottages sleeping 2 to 6 within the farm grounds.
- Short breaks are available during low and mid seasons.
- A £200 non-refundable deposit secures your booking.
- The extra balance is due 8 weeks prior to your stay.
- Arrival is after 4pm, and departure by 10am.
- See our full Terms and Conditions on our website.
Around and About
- Whitby attractions including the Abbey, Captain Cook Museum, shops, inns, cafes and restaurants are just minutes away.
- The beautiful North York Moors National Park surrounds us. The famous moorland steam railway departs from nearby Whitby heading to Pickering. Or pick up the Esk Valley Railway running along the northern edge of the National Park.
- Robin Hood's Bay old smuggling village is just 3 miles to the south of Summerfield Farm.
- Dalby Forest cycling and the Go Ape Centre, Helmsley Market Town and Rosedale are within an easy drive.