*******HOT TUB NOW AVAILABLE*******
At a Glance
- Double & single bed. Sleeps 3
- Gateway to Pembrokeshire & Carmarthenshire
- Play area
- Cot available on request
- Garden and BBQ
- Single storey cottage
- Tenby 30 minute drive away
About this Holiday Cottage
Ffynnonlwyd Farm Cottage is a charming single storey property on a Welsh working farm in Carmarthenshire, just west of Carmarthen. Fully equipped with all modern amenities, with parking and a garden area, the cottage is pet friendly, and accommodates 3 guests comfortably. The farm is ideally placed for exploring Carmarthenshire and Pembrokeshire. Seaside Saundersfoot, Tenby, and Dylan Thomas' boathouse at Laugharne are within easy driving distance. Scenic walks are direct from your cottage door and beaches including Pendine Sands and Amroth Beach are only a short drive away.
- Single storey cottage.
- Fully fitted kitchen including a microwave, fridge and a washing machine.
- Sleeps up to 3 guests with a double and a single bed.
- En-suite shower room.
- Free Wi-Fi access.
- TV and DVD player.
- Children are welcome. Cot available on request.
- Beautiful rural location on a working dairy farm.
- Woodland surrounds.
- Play area and barbecue facilities.
- Parking onsite.
Around and About
- Local beaches - Pendine Beach and Amroth Beach
- Dylan Thomas' Boathouse at Laugharne is within easy reach
- Visit the National Botanic Garden of Wales in Carmarthenshire
- The pretty village of Llansteffan sits on the shores of the Tywi estuary and features a magnificent ruined caste.
- Family fun attractions including the Blue Lagoon waterpark and Oakwood theme park are close by
- The farm is just a few minutes' drive from award-winning a la carte restaurant Jabajak.
On the A40 west from Carmarthen, head towards St. Clears. At St.Clears, follow the A40 west to Haverfordwest, and after about 1 mile take a right turn for Llangynin. Drive through Llangynin village, and then take a first right for Blaenwaun Road. Ffynnonlwyd Farm is the first farm on the right situated at the bottom of the hill.