At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Indoor swimming pool
- Minimum stay 3 nights
- Gym & shared outdoor space
- Champagne/welcome basket
- Spa with treatments
About Goodwood Cottage
One of a selection of award-winning 5 Star cottages, Goodwood Cottage sleeping 5 is a stunning property in the pretty Cotswolds hamlet of Bruern just north west of Oxford. Sympathetically and luxuriously furnished to the Victorian period, the cottage is a real 'home from home' with a cosy open fire (chopped logs provided), an enclosed garden and terrace. Perfect for families, Goodwood has WiFi internet access and Sky TV. Guests also have access to an extensive shared outdoor area and use of onsite facilities including a games room with table tennis and table football, an indoor swimming pool and spa with treatments.
Living Space (Ground Floor)
- 19' square dining and drawing room inclusive of Sky TV, a DVD player, a hifi and an open fire with chopped logs available.
- Direct dial telephones with automatic billing provided.
- Fully fitted kitchen and utility room with Britannia range cooker featuring 6 burners, breakfast dining table, 2 ovens, a microwave, a large American style fridge freezer, a washer/ dryer and 2 dishwashers.
- WiFi internet access available for leisure use only. The speed and service of connection is dependent on the package provided by the property owner.
Bedrooms / Bathrooms (First Floor)
- Master double bedroom with a four poster bed and an en-suite shower.
- Twin bedroom.
- Single bedroom with a four poster bed.
- Main family bathroom including a power shower.
- Ample onsite car parking.
- Enclosed garden with terrace, garden furniture and a barbecue.
- Tennis Court.
- Indoor swimming pool.
- Spa with treatments available
- Outdoor space and well established gardens.
- A well equipped gym.
- Games room with table football, table tennis and a collection of pedal cars and bikes.
Goodwood Cottage is 1 of 12 properties available to book individually or together for larger groups. Short breaks are available, minimum 3 night stays.
Around and About
A choice of walks into the Cotswolds are direct from your door. Expore the ancient Bruern Abbey or head off into surrounding open countryside. The location is beautifully rural, yet only a short drive or train journey from Bath, Cirencester, Oxford and Cheltenham.