At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Use of hotel spa, golf & leisure facilities
- 24 hour lodge porter service
About Laxton Fortune Lodges
Two stunning open plan lodges in the heart of Constable Country, Laxton Fortune are two of ten luxury lodges on a rural park owned by the nearby Stoke By Nayland Hotel. Guests have complimentary use of the hotel's facilities including an indoor swimming pool, two championship golf courses, a 2AA Rosette restaurant and covered golf driving range. Nearby attractions include Constable's Dedham and Flatford Mill. Colchester Zoo and Castle are within an easy drive.
- Laxton First floor: Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room.
- Twin bedroom with 3' zip and link beds (can be made as a double upon request) with en suite bathroom and doors onto balcony.
- Fortune: Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room.
- Two twin bedrooms both with 3' zip and link beds (can be made as a double upon request) and both with en suite bathrooms.
Both luxury lodges include:-
- Electric oven and 4 ring gas hob.
- Dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Flat-screen TVs in the bedroom and the lounge.
- Blu Ray DVD player and surround sound in lounge.
- IPod dock
- WiFi internet access - for leisure use only. Service standard is dependent on the owner/ provider.
Other Things to Note
- Lodge Porter is on call 24/7 to transport guests to and from spa, golf and leisure facilties, and to deliver freshly prepared takeaway food when ordered.
- Complimentary access to indoor heated swimming pool, sanarium, steam room, Jacuzzi and Technogym.
- Onsite spa and two championship golf courses for which additional charges will apply.
- Two AA Rosette restaurant, bars, clubhouse restaurant, gift and golf shops, squash court, pool, fishing, covered driving range and professional golf tuition all onsite.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stay, available. Up to 10 luxury lodges are onsite - book individually or together to sleep large groups of up to 32 guests. Lodges are all within a 5 minute drive of each other.
Around and About
- Constable Country, Dedham Vale, Flatford Mill
- Colchester Zoo and Castle
- Medieval Lavenham
- Kentwell Hall and fantastic antique shops in Long Melford