At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Complimentary use of spa, golf & leisure facilities
- 2 AA Rosette restaurant onsite
- Spacious balconies
- 24/7 Lodge Porter service
- Short breaks
About Worcester Pearmain Luxury Lodges
Two stunning contemporary lodges in beautiful Suffolk Constable Country, Worcester Pearmain luxury lodges sit close to Stoke by Nayland, and include complimentary use of golf, spa and leisure facilities at the nearby Stoke by Nayland hotel. Ideal for large family groups of up to six or as a spacious romantic retreat for two, the lodges feature stylish open plan living space and large balconies perfect for al fresco BBQs.
- First floor open plan kitchen, sitting and dining room area.
- Twin bedroom with 3' zip and link beds which can be a double if preferred, plus an en-suite bathroom and door access out to the balcony.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and sitting room areas.
- Two twin bedrooms, each with 3' zip and link beds which can be a double on request.
- Both bedrooms have en-suite bathrooms.
- Kitchens include electric oven, four ring gas hobs, a dishwasher, fridge and freezer.
- Flat-screen TVs are in the lounge and bedroom.
- Blu Ray DVD player.
- Surround sound in the sitting room.
- iPod dock station.
- WiFi internet access (For leisure use only. The standard and speed of service is dependent on the service provider/ package offered).
- Parking onsite.
- Complimentary use of indoor heated swimming pool, steam room, Jacuzzi, sanarium and a Technogym.
- Two AA Rosette restaurant, bars, a further clubhouse restaurant, squash court, fishing, driving range/ golf tuition and golf/gift shops are all available.
Short breaks available. Up to ten lodges are onsite offering 16 double en-suite bedrooms and which when booked together accommodate groups of up to 32 guests.
Around and About
- Spa, leisure, golf and dining faciltiies are a 5 minute drive away at the Stoke by Nayland Hotel (Lodge Porter transport service available 24/7)
- Colchester Castle and Zoo.
- Constable Country - Dedham Vale and Dedham village, the National Trust's Flatford Mill.
- Beth Chatto's famous garden.
- Medieval Lavenham.
- Nearby Long Melford is home to excellent antique shops and Tudor mansion Kentwell Hall with best British gardens.