At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Sustainable property
- Underfloor heating & woodburner
- Spectacular views
- Set within 2 acres of woodland
About Green Neuk
A spacious holiday home set within 2 acres of woodland, Green Neuk is elevated and overlooks the Laich 0 Moray and the Moray Firth coast beyond. A sustainable property with all heating sourced from an air source heat pump, the house features cosy underfloor heating and a woodburner. The Cairngorms National Park is right on your doorstep, and the beautiful sandy beaches of the Moray Firth are just to the North. Around you sit a selection of pretty towns and villages, and the bustling city of Elgin is just 6 miles away. Perfect for large family groups, Green Neuk includes WiFi internet access. One well behaved dog is welcome and ample parking is onsite.
Living space is open plan and appointed to a very high standard.
- An open plan kitchen/dining area, a stunning double height lounge with woodburner and views, two double bedrooms both with king-size beds and a family bathroom with a bath and shower over.
- The kitchen includes a dishwasher, microwave and a fridge freezer.
- Sitting room with ample stylish seating has a TV, DVD player and woodburner.
- Master bedroom with a king-size bed and en-suite bathroom with bath and shower over.
Other Things to Note
- WiFi internet access.
- Air source heat pump, woodburner and underfloor heating.
- Ample parking available.
- One well trained dog welcome.
Short breaks available.
Around and About
- Aberdeen International Airport is within easy driving distance.
- Numerous outdoor activities - golf, fly fishing, walking and cycling.
- Elgin (6 miles) with petrol stations and all amenities.
- Visit the Landmark Forest Adventure centre (40 minute drive away).
- Forres (12 miles to the west) with traditional high street and great antique shops.
- Head off on Scotland's Whiskey Trail. Several whiskey distilleries are an easy drive away.
- Johnstons of Elgin, one of Scotland's oldest firms - tour the mill, cafe and shop selling their cashmere woollens and tweeds.
- Aberlour (20 minute drive ) with its many local shops including the Speyside Larder selling superb locally sourced food, drink and speciality goods.