At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Single storey
- Short breaks
- Garden with furniture
About Grace Cottage
A contemporary three bedroom cottage nestling in the original walled garden of the Old Vicarage at Little Walsingham, Grace Cottage is brimming with character, and has a beautiful garden accessible via French doors. Historic Little Walsingham has around 169 listed buildings and is set within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The North Norfolk Heritage Coast and Norwich are within an easy drive and you can pick up the world's longest narrow gauge steam train from Walsingham all the way to Wells on the coast.
Ground floor accommodation:
- Open plan sitting, dining and kitchen area with French doors and three steps down to a walled garden.
- Two steps down to the master bedroom with a 5' bed and an en suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with a 5' zip and link bed which can be converted to twin beds upon request.
- Single bedroom with a 3' bed.
- Family bathroom.
- Electric central heating with underfloor heating in the bathroom and shower room.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave. American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Two televisions with built in DVD players, digital radio.
- WiFi internet access. (standard of service is dependant on the package and owner/ provider).
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Garden with outdoor furniture.
- Parking for 2 cars.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stay, available.
Around and About
- Pub and village amenities nearby
- The quaint narrow gauge steam railway (the world's longest) between Wolsingham and Wells
- North Norfolk Railway at Holt
- Sandringham Estate
- Walsingham Abbey Grounds
- Holkham Hall, Blickling Hall and Felbrigg Hall
- Pensthorpe Waterfowl Park
- Local activities - cycling, horse riding, walking along the Holy Mile
- North Norfolk Coast beaches, golf courses and nature reserves within easy reach