At a Glance
- 5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms
- Cot & highchair
- Patio, rear garden & BBQ
- Sky TV and iPod dock
- Football table
- Log burner
About The Lawns
A double fronted late Victorian/ early Edwardian house, The Lawns is only a short stroll from Sheringham's award-winning Blue Flag beach and offers ample space for large family groups. The house is beautifully furnished and appointed throughout, blending contemporary comforts with all modern luxuries. Sheringham's many fine shops, seafood outlets, restaurants and a twice weekly market are within easy walking distance. The property features a sunny south facing grassed and landscaped garden, and is accessible via a lane and large solid oak gates located at the rear. Car parking for up to 3 cars is onsite.
- Entrance hall, front drawing room with stripped pine floors, football table and decorative fireplace (not for guest use).
- Rear sitting room with woodburning stove. Double doors out from the sitting room to a private rear garden
- Open plan dining area with oak floors, underfloor heating and woodburning stove leading to large kitchen with double doors leading to patio and rear garden.
- Cloakroom with wc. Utility room with stable door to rear garden.
- Double bedroom with 5' bed.
- Master bedroom with super king size bed with ensuite shower room and wc.
- Double bedroom with 3' zip and link beds which can be converted to a 6' double upon request.
- Shower room.
- Family bathroom with stripped pine floor.
- Twin bedroom with 3' single beds.
Stairs to second floor:
- Double bedroom with 5' bed, bathroom with stripped pine floors and sea views.
- Gas central heating, underfloor heating in kitchen and dining room, woodburning stoves.
- Gas hob, electric oven, microwave. Fridge/freezer, wine fridge, washing machine.
- Two TVs, Sky TV, 2 DVD players, iPod dock and a football table.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- WiFi internet access - for leisure use only, to note the standard of service is dependant on the owner/provider.
- Private rear garden, patio and gas barbecue.
Other Things to Note
- Guests should note, towels must not be removed from the property. Please bring along your own beach towels.
Please note a damage deposit of £200 is payable to the owner on arrival at the holiday home. Short breaks are available off peak.
Around and About
- Sheringham's Blue Flag Beach
- The North Norfolk Railway (The Poppy Line) - running to market town Holt with its choice of quirky craft and antique shops.
- Stately homes and gardens including the Blickling Estate, Felbrigg Hall and Gardens, Sandringham and Houghton.
- The North Norfolk Coast- Holkham Hall and Beach, Cromer, golf courses, coastal nature reserves and walking.