At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Single storey
- Beach Hut available
- Pub nearby
- Enclosed garden
About Oystercatcher Cottage
Nestled in the heart of the North Norfolk countryside, spacious Oystercatcher Cottage sits on a tree-lined avenue in historic Little Walsingham. Single storey and with a cosy woodburner, ample parking and modern facilities such as WiFi, the property is ideal for families and is within the Victorian walled garden of the Old Vicarage. A spacious private and fully enclosed garden is to the rear with a dining area, BBQ and views of a surrounding meadow. Little Walsingham village's fine inns, quirky shops and the Abbey set in 20 acres are within walking distance, and the North Norfolk Heritage Coast and medieval city Norwich are an easy drive away.
- Kitchen/dining area and sitting room.
- Double bedroom with 5' double bed and en suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom with 3' zip and link beds (can convert to 6' double upon request).
- Single bedroom with 3' bed.
- Family bathroom.
- Electric underfloor heating, electric effect woodburning stove.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, American style fridge/freezer, dishwasher and a washing machine.
- 3D TV, freeview, iPod dock and DVD player.
- Travel cot and high chair available.
- Blackout blinds in bedrooms.
- Security bike racks.
- WiFi internet access - for leisure use only. Please note speed and service of internet provision is dependant on the owner/ provider.
- Enclosed Victorian walled garden to the front, and enclosed rear garden with views across to open pastureland.
- Access to two acres of woodland.
- Garden furniture and barbecue.
Other Things to Note
- Beach hut (available on a first come, first serve basis shared with Corrie's Cottage). The Beach Hut is fully equipped with chairs, table, cutlery and plates, a gas hob and ample space to sit inside and admire views on cooler days. A hire charge applies, payable when you pick up your keys from the owner in Wells-next-the-Sea. Full information will be given by the housekeeper on key collection.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Village centre 3 minute walk.
- Award-winning beaches 10 minute drive.
- Holkham Hall and beach.
- Sandringham, Walsingham Abbey Grounds.
- Blickling Hall and Fellbrigg Hall.
- Houghton Hall (open during summer months only).
- North Norfolk Heritage Coast nature reserves, walking, golf and birdwatching.