At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Enclosed garden
- Pub nearby
- BBQ and chimnea
- Parking for 2 cars
- Village 3 minute walk
About Corrie's Cottage
Featuring a chic beach themed interior, Corrie's Cottage is a 3 bedroom, family friendly cottage gem in Little Walsingham. Village amenities and the Abbey grounds are a short walk away and this charming property is set within the Old Vicarage garden, with an enclosed garden to the rear. A Chimnea and BBQ are available, and guests also have access to 2.5 acres of private wooded grounds. Parking for 2 cars is onsite. Award-winning beaches are only a 10 minute drive away on the North Norfolk Coast - a fully equipped beach hut is available along with various fun family beach games for a hire charge payable on key collection. The beach hut and games are shared with Oystercatcher Cottage.
Ground floor accommodation:
- Main entrance with 2 steps down to the hall.
- Sitting room with French doors onto the garden overlooking open fields.
- Two steps up from the sitting room to an open-plan kitchen/dining room.
- Master bedroom with a 5' bed and an en suite shower room.
- Twin bedroom with 3' zip and links beds (can convert to a 6' double upon request).
- Double bedroom with a 6' zip and link bed (can convert to 3' singles upon request).
- Family bathroom with shower over the bath.
- Electric effect wood burning stove, electric underfloor heating to the bathrooms.
- Electric hob and oven, microwave, coffee machine, American style fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Flatscreen television, Blu-ray player and iPod dock.
- WiFi internet access. Speed and standard of service is dependant on owner/ provider.
- Travel cot and high chair.
- Blackout blinds in the bedrooms.
- Security bike racks.
- Garden furniture, barbecue and chimnea.
Other Things to Note
- A Beach Hut is available to guests (shared with Oystercatcher Cottage), fully equipped with cutlery, plates, chairs, a table and a gas hob for making hot drinks. Beach games including a Scandinavian beach game called Kubb, along with buckets and spades are supplied and the hut has ample space to sit inside on cooler days. A hire charge is payable when you pick up keys from the owner in Wells-next-the-Sea - just ask the housekeeper on collection.
Short breaks, minimum 2 night stay, available.
Around and About
- Tea rooms, shops, restaurants, inns and the Abbey grounds are a 3 minute stroll away.
- Hop aboard the historic narrow gauge steam railway from Walsingham to Wells-next-the-Sea (the world's longest narrow gauge railway!).
- A wide choice of activities are available locally from safe swimming on nearby award-winning beaches to cycling trails, exploring the 20 acre grounds of the Abbey to crab fishing on Wells quay.
- Explore the nearby market towns of Holt and Burnham Market, both with a host of quirky craft and gift shops, acclaimed inns and restaurants.
- Stately homes and gardens within easy reach include Sandringham, Holkham Hall, Bickling Hall and Fellbrigg Hall.
- Pensthorpe Waterfowl Park, Norfolk Lavender at Heacham and the Wildflower Centre on the Holt to Cley road are within easy driving distance.