At a Glance
- 4 bedrooms, 3 bedrooms
- Short breaks available
- Thatched roof/ exposed beams
- Sky TV
- Enclosed garden
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
About Thatch Barn
An impressive open plan vaulted barn with a character thatched roof and exposed beams, Thatch Barn in Buringham Green nestles on the edge of the Norfolk Broads, just a stone's throw from the Norfolk Coast and the historic medieval city of Norwich. South Walsham village and the nearest boating broad are just 2 miles away, and bustling Acle village is a mere 3 miles away. Peacefully situated and with fabulous rural views, this linked barn is accessed via a shared drive. Inside living space in super stylish and contemporary, and the garden is fully enclosed perfect for families. Parking for four vehicles is onsite.
An open plan barn with character thatched roof, exposed beams and vaulted open plan living space.
- Spacious vaulted sitting room with dining area leading to open plan kitchen.
- Utility room.
- Double bedroom with 6' bed with en suite bathroom with separate shower, double bedroom with 5'6 bed with en suite bathroom with shower over bath.
- Two double bedrooms with 6' zip and link beds which can convert to singles on request.
- Bathroom with shower over bath.
Stairs to first floor:
- Mezzanine level with seating for two. This area also holds books and games.
- Garden fully enclosed by open post and rail fencing.
- Parking for four vehicles.
- Oil central heating.
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Flatscreen TV with basic Sky package, DVD and CD player, Bose entertainment system.
- WiFi broadband.(standard of service is dependant on the package provided by the owner/ supplier).
- Travel cot and highchair available. Detachable stairgates.
- Garden furniture and a barbecue.
- Children/ baby welcome.
Short breaks available.
Around and About
- Nearest Norfolk Broad (2 miles)
- Local cycle hire, boat tours, canoeing, rowing, kayaking, water zorbing and more.
- Cathedral city Norwich just a short drive away with spectacular heritage architecture, museums including the Castle Keep museum, galleries, chic shopping quarters, best markets and sports venues.
- Award-winning sandy beaches, piers and seaside amusements around Great Yarmouth are a short drive away.