At a Glance
- 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- Short breaks
- Original walled lawn
- Inglenook fireplace/ log burner
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Beach & Broads 15 minute drive
About The Coach House
A stunning detached coach house midway between Norwich and the North Norfolk coast, the Coach House nestles on the edge of Banningham village, within a short drive of Norwich International Airport. The property has exposed beams throughout and a sunny original walled south facing lawn. The kitchen is fully fitted and this family friendly holiday home has an entertainment room with large screen TV. The garden is equipped with furniture and a BBQ, and a great pub serving food which hosts Jazz days in summer is within walking distance.
- Large, well equipped kitchen with French doors, spacious dining area, staircase.
- Sitting room with inglenook fireplace and wood burner.
- Entertainment room with large screen television, DVD player and French doors leading onto the garden.
- Cloakroom with access to the first floor via the second staircase. Main staircase to the first floor.
- Master bedroom with a 5' zip and link bed (can convert to single beds upon request) and an en suite shower room.
- Double bedroom with a 4'6" bed, adjacent to the family bathroom and wc which is separately accessed from the landing and has a roll top bath with separate shower over.
- Double bedroom with a 5' bed (can be convert to single beds upon request) which can be accessed either via the master bedroom or the second staircase and has its own en suite bathroom with roll top bath and wc.
- Oil central heating, wood burning stove.
- Hob and oven, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer and a fridge/freezer.
- Large screen television with DVD in the entertainment room, second television in the sitting room, CD player, further television in the master bedroom.
- Travel cot, highchair and one stairgate available.
- Original south facing walled lawn area.
- Ample car parking.
- BBQ and garden furniture.
Other Things to Note
- Children/ families welcome.
- Maximum capacity 6 adults and 1 baby.
- Children/ baby welcome.
Short breaks, minimum 2 nights, available.
Around and About
- Village green, inn and amenities a short walk away.
- The market towns of Aylsham, Holt and Burnham market with their charming antique and quirky shops, fine restaurants and pubs are within easy reach.
- Beautiful beaches on the coast and family attractions in the Broads including Bewilderwood are only a 15 minute drive away.
- Explore the spectacular North Norfolk Coast right on your doorstep - seaside Cromer and Sheringham are just minutes away, and best British beach Holkham is within easy driving distance.