At a Glance
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Uninterrupted rural views
- Short breaks
- Inverness within a 15 minute drive
- Patio with BBQ
- Fully fitted kitchen
About Mackenzie Cottage
One of three pretty cottages on the edge of Killen in Ross-shire, Mackenzie Cottage is only around 15 minutes' drive from Highlands capital Inverness with its many attractions, shops and restaurants. The Black Isle is a 10 minute drive away and popular local beauty spots including Loch Ness are conveniently close. Sea, dolphin and scenic boat trips are available on the Moray and Cromarty Firth nearby, and 30 first class golf courses including Royal Dornoch and Nairn are within easy reach.
A two bedroom cottage appointed to a high standard with accommodation comprising:-
- Ground Floor - a comfy sitting room containing a TV with digital Box, a video and DVD player.
- Open plan fitted kitchen with electric oven and hob, a microwave, a fridge with an ice making compartment area, a washer/ dryer and a dishwasher.
- First floor - double bedroom with en-suite shower and twin bedroom with an en-suite bathroom.
- Garage with shared chest freezer.
- WiFi internet access.
- Patio area with use of a BBQ.
Short breaks available.
Around and About
- 30 first class golf courses in the local area including Royal Dornoch and Nairn
- 15 minute drive from Inverness with its many museums, theatres, shops, restaurants and amenities
- Loch Ness and the Black Isle are a short drive away
- Pick up seal and dolphin watching boat trips on the nearby Moray and Cromarty coast